This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.Indellient.com
What information do you collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site (i.e. for a webinar or case study) or fill out a form. You may be asked to provide your name, email address, job title, company name and phone number when appropriate.
What do you use my information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. The information also allows us to improve the functionality of the website to better serve you.
- Customer service. Personally identifiable information may be collected if you report a problem or submit an inquiry to our customer service team. A record of that correspondence may be maintained to provide you with an optimal customer service experience.
- To improve our webpage. If you do report a problem, we will make note of your experience and update the user experience of our site.
- To send you content. If you express interest in our news or blogs, we may send you the information you may deem valuable at a later date. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- To notify you when you’ve registered for an event. You might forget if you’ve signed up for one of our webinars, so we want to confirm that you’re still interested.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
How do you guarantee my security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Yes. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your local storage. The information collected by this technology is non-personally identifiable only and allows us to optimize your interactions with the site.
We use technologies like cookies, pixel tags and Google Analytics to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
See below for further information on how to manage Cookies on our site.
How do I manage Cookies?
Browser controls are available to allow, block or delete cookies. To manage the cookies on this site and others use, visit this site
for instructions. Click here
if you are using Chrome. and here
if you are using Safari.
Please note that by adjusting your cookie settings, any settings or preferences will no longer be in effect. The usage and functionality of the site will be subject to change including the ability to purchase certain products and view content on the site.
Do we disclose your information to third parties?
No. We do not sell, trade or transfer your information to outside parties.
Any personal information that you may share with us is kept private. Neither your name nor any other identifying data about you is sold or shared with any other third party unless required for the fulfillment or refund of your order or service.
Links to other sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
Indellient Inc. complies fully with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission.
If we make changes to any of the above, we will update this page.
This policy was last updated 06/18/2018.
Who can I contact for questions or concerns about this policy?
If you have questions, comments, concerns, or complaints about this privacy, feel free to contact Indellient through phone 1-855-544-9611 or by filling out this form: https://www.indellient.com/contact-us/