Let our Expert Team Manage your Cloud Applications
The skill and resources you need, but only when you need them.
Leverage certified AWS Cloud Developers, Data Engineers and DevOps Specialists to ensure applications are available, efficient and secure. Stay informed with custom reports and transparent workflows.
Technical Account Managers
Experienced Technical Account Managers ensure delivery, documentation and quality assurance goals are met consistently and on time.
They invest time in learning your business and pain points. Regular reviews of services ensure continuous improvement and service level compliance.
Rapid Application Support
Our Support Team provides rapid response to user concerns, system outages and feature enhancements through a private, email-enabled ticketing portal.
They proactively monitor infrastructure use, data pipelines, resource costs vs. budget and overall system health.
Managed IT Solutions for Total Control
Indellient Managed IT Solutions decreases risks, improve satisfaction, and manages costs.
- Predictable budget for solution maintenance of cloud applications and data centric solutions
- Reduce the challenge and high-cost of recruiting, managing, and keeping specialized resources.
- Leverage proven best practices and tools
- Increase confidence in service levels
- Address security vulnerabilities and patching
- Proactive monitoring for high availability
- Address disaster recovery and business continuity for your IT Solutions.
- Regular analysis and reporting of usage and activity
- Clear documentation and process transparency helps avoid renewal “locked-in”
- Regular business review meetings for accountability and improvement
Comprehensive Managed IT Solutions Based on Need
We’re helping customers make faster, smarter business decisions using data engineering best practices to support reporting, BI and advanced analytics.
Data Structure design and implementation
Modifying and Performing change to existing websites HTML
DBMS Maintenance and Support
First-line user support in ticket portal
Report and Dashboard Authoring
Monitoring and performing change to ETL Pipelines
SQL Maintenance and Support
Monitor your ML Ops / AIOps pipelines and training
The following tutorial will guide development users on automating the deployment of a Python API. We chose AWS Elastic Beanstalk as our deployment tool. We would love to share how we deployed a Python Flask App with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, automated SSL Certificate Installation and renewal, and autom...
When you look to your peers in the industry, it seems like everyone is moving to the cloud. It’s only natural to want to emulate their success, even when you know that moving to the cloud comes with its own set of struggles. Whether large or small, cloud transformation presents its own set of chal...
The foundation of Angular is built upon the RxJS library. You may not need extensive knowledge of this library to write an Angular App, but understanding some key features will make your life a lot easier. The three items which you will come across in your Angular application are Subjects, BehaviorS...