Easily Improve Member Experience while Reducing Costs with Blue Relay Provider Directories
Keeping Provider Directories up to date is critical to creating a positive member experience. That experience can be improved by offering members the provider information they need, with current information and local in-plan providers. Members can access these directories online through a web portal or use their personalized, printed directory, all without creating a maintenance burden for the payer.
Consider Your Current Provider Directory Program
- Do members receive full, phone book-sized directories with high costs of production and delivery?
- Are you frequently generating and delivering change pages that are costly for you and difficult to navigate and understand for members?
- Do your data sources for providers contain inaccuracies that are difficult to identify and update?
- Are common data updates done manually or automated to avoid human error or oversight?
Blue Relay Provider Directory
Blue Relay Provider Directory has been in use for the past 10 years to improve member experience and automate the data file cleansing process for organizations within Blue Cross Blue Shield Provider Directory processes. Blue Relay Provider Directory improves your Provider Directories program by:
Improving Member Experiences
- Easily create targeted member directories that are easy to understand, and custom to each member.
- ·Leverage print on demand to reduce operational, print and postage costs.
Document Process Automation
- Update manual processes with automated cleansing of source data files.
- Use the cleansed data with business rules to create content that is specifically targeted to provide the highest value to each individual member.
- Dynamically change business rules and data on the fly based on member provider requirements and geography.
Checklists and SLA Tracking
- Be prepared for an audit with simple review and approval directory checklists that make sure nothing is missed in preparing your directories for production.
Our Clients’ Experience
- Improvement in Member Experience & Satisfaction
- Provide members online access to the directory through the web browser (or device) of their choice without additional administration and maintenance.
- Reduction in the Size of Member Provider Directories
- Elimination of the Use of Change Pages for Provider Directory updates
- Significant Savings for Print & Postage Costs