Fixing Your Provider Directories with Blue Relay
Many health plans are still searching for a solution to help them solve the mandates that CMS has implemented which require provider directories to be updated every 30 days. Most organizations have found short term solutions to meet the guidelines but, in doing so, created very painful and time-consuming processes. Blue Relay can help clients as they look for a more automated and trusted solution.
Automating the Process
A well-designed provider directory solution can help your health plan avoid penalties while making a more clear and simple experience for your members to get the correct information. With the right solution, you will be able to detect changes, automate updates and provide custom directories per your member needs in record time.
This is why our team has designed a Compliant Healthcare Directory Solution (CHDS). Blue Relay’s CHDS delivers accurate, personalized and concise provider directories quickly, and without adding additional resources. By streamlining the provider data review and template process, Blue Relay’s CHDS solution significantly reduces manual work and minimizes compliance risk by ensuring updated information is available for your members.
Benefits of the CHDS
- Significantly reduce the time needed to apply updates
- Easily create directories that can be tailored to your members’ needs
- Improve processes without increasing resources
- Remove costs that are tied up in manual, error-prone processes
- Data cleansing capabilities that quickly identify changes and anomalies
- Automate workflows that speed up your processes and allow you to publish updates more frequently
- Clear approval statuses and compliance checks to ensure no step is missed
- No more errors, such as missing information or duplication, with automated checks
- Easy-to-use platform to edit, approve and modify data and materials
- Complete control of your content and data for accurate results
- A robust composition engine that allows you to create personalized provider directories for each member
Why CHDS for Provider Directories?
By combining all data sources into one place, Blue Relay’s CHDS solution makes it quicker to find and validate the changes in your network’s data. You can also use compliant provider directory templates to ensure compliant and accurate directories are produced in a timely fashion.
In the end, Blue Relay’s CHDS helps health plans meet the strict regulations to ensure provider directories are continuously refreshed with accurate and up-to-date information.
Easily manage your processes, member materials and teams with Blue Relay.
Vice President, Sales