We certainly kept busy this past year; from joining forces with amazing teams, working on incredible projects and winning multiple awards – 2018 was truly phenomenal. Here are some highlights and a sneak peek into 2019!
Thank you to our clients and partners
We wouldn’t be where we are today without a community of like-minded people who help us improve our business every day.
We are so grateful for the chance to work with some of the top organizations in the world this past year! A few on the list include:
- partnering with MaassMedia to launch a comprehensive joint digital analytics solution;
- transforming our customer experience by integrating with DocuSign; and
- partnering with HashiCorp, and AWS to deliver greater value to our DevOps clients.
We’re so fortunate to continue growing our presence in the tech community. This year, we celebrated all of the great work being done to shine a light on the Canadian tech landscape by some amazing organizations. Some of our milestones include:
- Advancing as a Best Tech Workplace for Diversity Finalist at the 2018 Timmy Awards. We couldn’t have done it without our employees who make our culture what it is. Watch our video debut about our employees and diversity practices!
- Moving up the ranks for this year’s Branham300 List of Top Canadian ICT companies in June and being recognized alongside some prominent companies.
- Making the Growth 500 list of Canada’s Fastest Growing companies for the second year in a row.
- Ending the year off right with Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™ award and being recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America.
We’re looking forward to what 2019 has in store ?.
Content, content, content!
We amped up our content library this year with the addition of case studies, webinars, and infographics. Here are a few pieces you won’t want to miss:
- We helped a leading auto manufacturer deliver faster results with more accuracy and improve efficiency with DevOps technology. Read their story in this case study.
- Every year we vow to help health plans streamline their operations and not get bogged down by complex regulations and hefty fines. We did the same for Express Scripts who used our Business Process Management tool, Blue Relay, to reduce compliance risk and manage their complex processes. Find out how we did this in our case study!
- As always, we love providing valuable insights to our readers and arming organizations with the right information for better decision-making. We were particularly pleased with the feedback we got from this blog on Data Vault – a hot topic in the BI world right now. We’ll have more on this subject and more coming soon!
Head to our blog for more.
Where we went
It seemed like every week of this year we had an event, conference or seminar to attend, host or sponsor. Our employees jetted across the continent, from Orlando to New York and right here in Toronto to share their expertise and learn new skills. Here are a few of our favorites:
- ChefConf! What’s not to love about this DevOps conference? We got to rock-and-roll, build, break and change with our Chef friends and even got to inform the audience about DevOps best practices in our speaking session.
- We traveled to Orlando for the annual Health Plan Innovation Summit to discuss tips, tricks, and trends to drive holistic Medicare marketing strategies forward.
- Sometimes, there’s no place like home! We kept it local this year with many sessions held in Oakville, ON. We helped our community learn more about the GDPR with a few events in partnership with our pals at Silicon Halton.
Our employees have been busy bees this year developing their professional and personal selves (it was a year full of weddings, baby announcements, and special achievements!). One employee, in particular, reached a new feat this year, earning a spot as one of the Best Developers in Canada by winning a Developer 30 under 30 award.
We also welcomed many new team members this year and are expecting to grow our family in 2019!
We’ve added a bunch of new and exciting projects to our plate this year – and have loved every second of it. Here are some of our favorites from this year:
- In July, we introduced our first (but not last) open source plugin for Jenkins users in July. This will allow users to achieve better integration and better code and provide a standard way to manage Chef Habitat.
- We dabbled in the rapidly evolving world of sentiment analysis and language clarity for client communications management. The experimental module allows you to see how the newly revised text compares in tone and complexity with the original version, so you can keep your client communications moving in the right direction. Stay tuned for more on this!
The New and Improved Indellient
Our company rebrand was in the works for a while, but 2018 was the year we brought our vision to life! After months of brainstorming, designing and discussions, we have completely revamped our website and logo and couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. Our new bold colors will surely lead us to success in the new year.
What’s in store for us next year?
- We’re opening our THIRD office location in the booming tech hub of Kitchener-Waterloo. We expect to commence occupancy sometime on February 1, 2019!
- We are already working on next year’s pipeline and will be adding more DevOps projects to our roster.
- We will continue to improve and invest in our processes to deliver quality services to our clients.
Clearly, we’ve had quite the year at Indellient. Throughout all of these positive changes, one thing remains the same: continuing to do what we love and keeping our clients happy.
See you all in 2019!