Statement of Commitment
Indellient is built on a set of core values that emphasize high customer satisfaction, reliability, and adaptability. Client retention and absolute satisfaction are the team’s measures of success and we are committed to delivering superior value through our solutions.
As an organization, we respect the law and abide by the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”), including the Customer Service Standards Regulation, and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation under AODA.
Indellient Inc. is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility for all persons. We will ensure that persons with disabilities who interact with our organization have the necessary accessibility support by providing a barrier-free and accessible environment.
Our accessible policies are consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity for people with disabilities.
Click here to view our accessibility in PDF format.
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Indellient strives to deliver a professional experience, generating unmatched results and client business success with tailored services. We are committed to excellence in serving all clients, including people with disabilities, and we will carry out our functions and responsibilities in the following areas:
Indellient permits persons with disabilities to use their personal assistive devices while on Indellient’s premises. We will ensure that our employees are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide for use by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We are committed to providing accessible invoices to our clients. For this reason, invoices will be provided in the following formats upon request: hard copy, large print or email PDF. We will answer any questions clients may have about the content of the invoice in person, by telephone or email.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that account for their disability. We will train employees whose roles require direct communication with customers on how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
We are committed to providing fully accessible telephone service to our Customers. We will train employees to communicate with Customers over the telephone in clear and plain language and to speak clearly and slowly. We will offer to communicate with customers by e-mail or operator assisted relay services if telephone communication is not suitable to their communication needs or is not available.
Use of Service Animals and Support People
We welcome people with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal and/or by a support person. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public. We will also ensure that all employees are properly trained on how to interact with people with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal or by a support person. At no time will a person with a disability, who is accompanied by a support person, be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on our premises. Fees will not be charged for support people.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Indellient Inc. will notify customers promptly. A clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length in time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. The notice will be placed at the office location of Indellient Inc.
Training for Employees
Indellient Inc. will provide training to all employees, volunteers, and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services.
This training will be provided to staff during the first week of hiring.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Indellient’s plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use automated doors, computers and telephones
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing Indellient’s goods and services
Employees will also be trained on an ongoing basis and whenever changes are made to relevant policies, practices and procedures.
Indellient welcomes any feedback regarding the methods we use to provide services to people with disabilities. Individuals who wish to provide feedback can e-mail, personally visit or call.
All feedback, including complaints, will be directed to the Accessibility Team for review. Individuals providing feedback can expect to hear back within two business days.
Notice of Availability
Indellient Inc. will notify the public that our policies are available upon request by posting them on our website and keeping a copy of the plan in the Indellient library. Upon request, Indellient shall provide a copy of this policy to any person. When a request for this policy is received, Indellient will provide the document or information in a format that accounts for the requestor’s disabilities.
Modifications to This or Other Policies
We are committed to developing client service policies that respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Therefore, no changes will be made to this policy before considering the impact on people with disabilities.
Any policy of Indellient Inc. that does not respect or promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
|Accessible Emergency Information
||Indellient is committed to providing People with publicly available emergency information in an accessible way upon request. We will also provide employees with disabilities with individualized emergency response information when necessary.
||Indellient will ensure that timely training is provided to all necessary persons to meets its requirements under the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulations (IASR) and the Human Rights Code (HRC) as it relates to people with disabilities. Indellient will continue to take the following steps to ensure employees are provided with the training:
- Post our accessibility policy and training material on our internal resources portal
- Track and confirm that all employees and other staff members, on an ongoing basis, have received the policy and training material
|Information and Communications
||Indellient is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities. We will consult with people with disabilities to determine their information and communication needs.
Accessible Websites and Web Content:
- Indellient will ensure that its processes for receiving and responding to feedback are made available to people with disabilities.
- Post our feedback process on our website
- Provide up-to-date contact information for anyone who wants to provide feedback
Accessible Formats and Communication Support:
- Indellient will review new websites and content to ensure its compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A as of January 1, 2014 and WCAG 2.0 Level AA by January 1, 2021, as required under AODA.
- By January 1, 2017, Indellient will endeavour to provide information and communication about our products and services, under our control, to people with disabilities using appropriate accessible formats.
- Upon request, we will determine the appropriate accessible format and provide our publicly available content in such formats
- Provide contact information to make requests on our public website
||Indellient is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
Information for Employees
- Indellient will communicate with job applicants that accommodations are provided to people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment process as well when people are hired.
- Indellient will include our commitment to accessibility on our careers page and at the bottom of all our job postings.
- Indellient will provide contact information and, upon request, HR will make accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
Process to Accommodate Employees
- Indellient will ensure that employees are informed about our policies (and any updates to such policies) to support employees with disabilities. For employees with disabilities, we will work with them to provide policies in an accessible format that is suitable to their needs.
- Indellient will account for and accommodate the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities during performance management, career development and redeployment processes.
- Indellient will develop and implement individual accommodation plans and return-to-work policies for employees who have been absent due to a disability.
||For more information, please contact our Accessibility Team at:
Phone – 905-829-9611
Email – email@example.com
Indellient is committed to preventing and removing any other accessibility barriers identified. We welcome and encourage feedback that will help us meet this commitment.
Accessible formats of this document are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org